I glued the dashboard to the hood.
From veneer I glued plywood in two layers, made an instrument panel and a shield under the hood. Then covered with mahogany stain.
The whole unit was painted with cream paint.
I glued the shields.
Fastened the lamp holders.
The dash of the car was made using the papier-mâché method. From balsa I made the shape of a shield, pained primer and fixed it on a stand.
Then he cut paper strips from the newspaper, moistened them in water and put a cross on a cross on the form. The layers were coated with PVA glue slightly diluted with water. On the round edges I used pieces of napkin, sticking layer by layer too.
After drying, he took it off the mold.
He treated the shield with sandpaper, smoothed out irregularities with a putty and painted it with primer.