I glued the dashboard to the hood. From veneer I glued plywood in two layers, made an instrument panel and a shield under the hood. Then covered with mahogany stain. The whole unit was painted with cream paint. I glued the shields. Fastened the lamp holders.
The dash of the car was made using the papier-mâché method. From balsa I made the shape of a shield, pained primer and fixed it on a stand. Then he cut paper strips from the newspaper, moistened them in water and put a cross on a cross on the form. The layers were coated with PVA glue slightly diluted with… Read more »
He started making the hood with the frame. For greater rigidity, I glued additional parts. Then I pasted over the frame with cardboard from the set. The radiator has not yet begun to glue. I made a couple more parts, putty, sanded and painted with a primer. Collected the hood into one piece.