Made the seats. From the beginning, I thought that the pattern of the seat back was defective and made others. Painted with a primer. Then I realized my mistake and reduced the back on one side. I pasted the base of the soft back. Since the base is very fragile, I made a frame and fixed the back in it…. Read more »
Made the back cover from cardboard and balsa. Painted with primer and cream paint.
Made the body from the blanks of the set. I made a technological hole for ease of painting. In the future, it will close. Slightly changed the case from the front to the bottom for the cardan shaft. Painted with a primer… and cream paint.