Made the headlights. One of the lanterns had a broken pole mount. Made a new one from brass and fixed it on the lantern. Using a mini drill, I made a recess in the lanterns and painted the outside with golden and inside with mirror paints. Having pasted transparent acrylic instead of glass, I finished making lanterns.
Looking at the photographs and drawings, Buicke discovered that I had not completed the case. Side seat bracing required. I decided to fix it for reliability. I made a form and fixed the support blanks on it, which I had moistened with water before. After drying, they took the desired shape. Pasted on the body. After shaping them, I painted… Read more »
He continued to manufacture seats. I cut out the base for the seats, leveled it with putty and primed it. Then I pasted the seats and painted them cream. I made the base of the seats out of cardboard and balsa and pasted over them with leather substitute. Assembled seats.