Part #18

      Comments Off on Part #18

Made the body from the blanks of the set. I made a technological hole for ease of painting. In the future, it will close. Slightly changed the case from the front to the bottom for the cardan shaft.




Painted with a primer…



and cream paint.

Part #17

      Comments Off on Part #17

I glued the dashboard to the hood.


From veneer I glued plywood in two layers, made an instrument panel and a shield under the hood. Then covered with mahogany stain.

The whole unit was painted with cream paint.


I glued the shields.


Fastened the lamp holders.


Part #16

      Comments Off on Part #16

The dash of the car was made using the papier-mâché method. From balsa I made the shape of a shield, pained primer and fixed it on a stand.


Then he cut paper strips from the newspaper, moistened them in water and put a cross on a cross on the form. The layers were coated with PVA glue slightly diluted with water. On the round edges I used pieces of napkin, sticking layer by layer too.


After drying, he took it off the mold.


He treated the shield with sandpaper, smoothed out irregularities with a putty and painted it with primer.