Looking at the photographs and drawings, Buicke discovered that I had not completed the case. Side seat bracing required. I decided to fix it for reliability. I made a form and fixed the support blanks on it, which I had moistened with water before. After drying, they took the desired shape. Pasted on the body. After shaping them, I painted… Read more »
He continued to manufacture seats. I cut out the base for the seats, leveled it with putty and primed it. Then I pasted the seats and painted them cream. I made the base of the seats out of cardboard and balsa and pasted over them with leather substitute. Assembled seats.
Made the seats. From the beginning, I thought that the pattern of the seat back was defective and made others. Painted with a primer. Then I realized my mistake and reduced the back on one side. I pasted the base of the soft back. Since the base is very fragile, I made a frame and fixed the back in it…. Read more »