He continued to manufacture seats. I cut out the base for the seats, leveled it with putty and primed it. Then I pasted the seats and painted them cream.
I made the base of the seats out of cardboard and balsa and pasted over them with leather substitute.
Made the seats. From the beginning, I thought that the pattern of the seat back was defective and made others. Painted with a primer.
Then I realized my mistake and reduced the back on one side.
I pasted the base of the soft back.
Since the base is very fragile, I made a frame and fixed the back in it. I also pasted over the inside with a soft base from the package.
And he covered all this with artificial leather, securing it with cyanoacrylate.